Musico: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Boxwood (Floodlight) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-008-0533
Voluptuous in hand, with a gracefully arcing shank and downturned stem providing a pleasing balance, this bent Brandy from Massimo Musico hints at Danish shaping cues with its soft lines and supple roundness. The tall bowl houses an appreciative chamber depth and the dark sandblast is rather low-profile, showing off the briar's handsome grain patterns. This piece is further commended by a lighter-hued band of boxwood at the stem base for contrast.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy