Musico: Sandblasted Billiard with Boxwood (Floodlight) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-008-0706
This Floodlight grade Billiard from Muscio's Foundation line presents a winning combination of Anglo-French style and Italian craftsmanship. Boasting a slightly oversized bowl, this pipe is designed for long and pleasant smoking sessions. The muscular bowl dominates the fore while a slim round shank brings up the rear, featuring a comfortable vulcanite saddle stem accented with boxwood, adding a pleasant dose of contrast. The stummel is dressed in a rich walnut sandblast, revealing handsome growth rings along the side of the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.39 in./111.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.07 oz./30.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy