Musico: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo (Floodlight) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-008-0719
Fit for the sporting smoker, this bent Billiard from Musico's Foundation line is a classic piece reminiscent of Dunhill's WWII era Whangee pipes. A muscular Billiard bowl sits pertly at the fore of an all-bamboo shank that serves as a fully functional military mount thanks to its bent push stem. To round out this excellent offering, the bowl is dressed in a crisp black sandblast, presenting an abundance of texture that pleases the eye as well as the palm.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy