Musico: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo (Floodlight) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-008-0801
Fit for the sporting smoker, this bent Billiard from Musico's Foundation line is a classic piece reminiscent of Dunhill's WWII era Whangee pipes. A muscular Billiard bowl sits pertly at the fore of a bamboo-extended shank that serves as a fully functional military mount thanks to its bent, push-style stem. To round out this excellent offering, the bowl is dressed in a crisp black sandblast, presenting an abundance of texture that pleases the eye as well as the palm.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy