Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Apple with Plateau (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1326
A very well executed bent Apple, this piece is masterfully finished in another one of Peder Jeppensen's vibrant, smoky, contrast stains, smoothly sandblasted to reveal a a host of beautifully defined ring-grain--a lively combination, to say the least. The shank is accented by a nickel and acrylic assembly. It also has a deep, generous chamber.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark