Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Bent Pot (6)
Product Number: 002-203-2252
While Peder is best known for his hand-finished Neerup line of pipes (which make up the majority of pipes he produces), he also has a lot to offer in the way of briars made by hand from start to finish. This is one of them, a very broad, charmingly stocky, flame-grained rendition of the Pot, with a very short-throw saddle stem sprouting from a crown-shaped, leaf-motif silver mount.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark