Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Bent Pot with Silver (7)
Product Number: 002-203-2253
One of Peder's special pieces, this Jeppesen Handmade High Grade presents a very low and broad style of Pot, though one that still keeps with the smooth sort of lines anyone familiar with Neerups should recognize. Briar-wise, as you would expect, Peder picked out something with plenty of grain potential here, and through one of his signature contrast stains it shows that potential off, both in birdseye and flame.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark