Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Freehand (6)
Product Number: 002-203-2255
This "High Grade" offering from Neerup is a great example of Jeppesen's approach to freehand shaping: a focus on the grain and creating organic, almost geological forms. Both are quite evident in this piece, with acres of plateau along the plane of the rim and shank end and brilliant, fanning flame grain all around.
- Andrew Wike
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.65 in./194.31 mm.
- Weight: 8.70 oz./246.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 3.64 in./92.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark