Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Apple Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-2482
Peder's shapes tend to be stout of substance and thick-walled as a rule, and that goes double for his Pots, Apples, and Brandies — and double again for this one in particular. Further emphasizing the well-knit and considerable mass of this briar is a certain additional sense of density. Namely, that created by the jam-packed, darkly contrasted grain that covers either flank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark