Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-203-3151
A hefty, wide-bottomed bent Pot, this Ida sports a well defined transition paired with a (relatively) trim, lifting shank. The result is simply proportions that lend more visual weight to the bowl — quite a fitting choice, judging by all the flame grain found there.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark