Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-3254
A broad-bodied piece, this P. Jeppesen retains some litheness of form in a trim shank and transition, with a smooth curve to its underside. It's a great example of Peder's handcrafted work, combined with one of his more reserved, light blonde sandblasts.
- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$149.04
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.58 in./116.33 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark