Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Egg (2)
Product Number: 002-203-3314
Plump and forward-canted of bowl, sinuous of shank and stem, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's easy-flowing style of shaping. The sandblast is crisp and light, and rather than one of the vibrant stains we've come to expect from Peder, this piece has been finished in a honeyed, natural stain that's sure to darken with time.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark