Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-3353
A softly-rounded and stout-bodied bent Pot, this Peder Jeppesen-made piece falls squarely into the Danish neoclassical style of shaping. It's here been finished in a subtle sandblast and light stain, giving some texture and depth to the piece overall.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.66 in./118.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark