Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-203-3361
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one warm and vibrant contrast stain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark