Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-203-3384
The Ida Easy Cut series from Neerup does what so many other pipe brands try, but fall shy of the mark. Staying close to conventional Danish neoclassical shaping style, while adding that cool hint of character that comes from an artist that doesn't feel compelled to "color within the lines", creates the final briar that you own. Peder's Ida Easy Cut series has been unfailingly well grained and the drilling has yet to disappoint.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark