Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Billiard (3)
Product Number: 002-203-3387
While the bent Billiard is considered a rather traditional, English design, carvers like Peder Jeppesen find ways to keep it interesting. Tall and stout, this rendition of the shape offers a great deal of chamber, as well as some thick walls, all paired to a much more slim shank and comfortable saddle stem. It's been finished in one of his bright contrast stains, showing off some fantastic grain.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark