Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-3395
With a lengthy shank and a strong forward cant, this bent Dublin from Peder Jeppesen makes for a unique design, as is expected in his Ida Easy Cut series. Uniquely shaped, with a crisp sandblast and plenty of plateau at the rim, this is the sort of design for those who prefer their briars to stand out.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark