Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-203-3403
A Brandy-esque Freehand, this Peder Jeppesen piece features a plump base and easy taper, with just a touch of jaunty forward cant near the transition. Wearing one of the carver's electric contrast stains, it shows off some neatly arranged cross-grain at the fore of the piece.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$176.58
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark