Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-203-3404
More in line with a bent Dublin than many of his freehand pieces, this Ida Easy Cut from Peder Jeppesen offers a flowing shank and stem paired to a sturdy, broad bowl, with plenty of craggy plateau crown and a smoky, warm contrast stain below. Fairly simple compared to some of his work, it maintains a striking profile with ease.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark