Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Billiard Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-3434
Even (and some would say, especially) with its long stem and deeply-bent form, this bent Billiard Churchwarden shape is quite recognizable as a Neerup, and even more so with one of Peder Jeppesen's warmer contrast-sandblasts.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.05 in./255.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark