Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-3684
Peder Jeppesen's stout bent Pot is here combined with a long, willowy stretch of stem to make for a convenient reading pipe. With a warm stain to the briar, a crisp sandblast, and a traditional, jet-black stem, it's quite a formal looking piece as well.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.10 in./256.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark