Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-3832
Full and shapely, this bent Apple from Neerup typifies Peder's Danish neo-classical approach, offering a good bit of reinforcing briar in the chamber walls, transition, and shank alike — all framed within a compact arrangement overall. What's more, it's finished in one of his signature, smoky contrast sandblasts, making for a smouldering offering.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark