Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Paneled Bent Dublin Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-3852
The bent Dublin shape, and especially the Danish way of going about executing it, seems primed for a Churchwarden configuration. Add in Peder Jeppesen's tendency toward robust shaping and some delicately formed panels, and you've got yourself one fine smoker.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.12 in./257.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark