Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4066
Peder Jeppesen's shaping style fits well into the Danish neoclassic aesthetic, featuring fluid designs in hearty, bowl-centric proportions. In the Structure series, said fluidity is lent a touch of rigidity. For example, the bowl of this bent Pot is muscular and palm-filling, while the paneled shank adds some firmness to the sinuous S-curve out back. All dressed in one of Neerup's conservative sandblasts.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark