Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4070
Lifting and pinched of transition, this Neerup design sets things up for a very defined presentation of the bowl. The lift brings it to attention in silhouette, while the trimness of the transition in cross-section really accentuates the flanks' curves. Found here in a dark, smoldering sandblast, it's one you'll want to return to again and again.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark