Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4217
Plump and generously sized, this handmade bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen makes for a more simple, streamlined design than some of his more organic freehand pieces. That contrast stain isn't subtle, though, with vibrant colors and plenty of sweeping flame grain.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark