Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4328
Peder Jeppesen's stout bent Pot is here combined with a long, willowy stretch of stem to make for a convenient reading pipe. With a vibrant contrast stain to the briar, as well as a swirled, colorful pattern to the accent, it's quite unique as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.50 in./266.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark