Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4335
Peder Jeppesen's stout bent Pot is here combined with a long, willowy stretch of stem to make for a convenient reading pipe. With a warm stain to the briar, a crisp sandblast, and a swirled, colorful pattern to the stem, it's quite unique as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.55 in./267.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark