Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4341
Peder Jeppesen's stout bent Pot is here combined with a long, willowy stretch of stem to make for a convenient reading pipe. With an extra dark stain to the briar, a crisp sandblast, and a swirled, colorful pattern to the stem, it's quite unique as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.30 in./261.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark