Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4349
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neo-classical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does a lovely warm stain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.58 in./116.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark