Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4357
Almost floral in its execution, with its bowl perched and softly canted at the fore of the piece, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen is a clean piece, with just the right amount of softness to its curvature. It's finished in one of his warmer stains which matches perfectly with all of the alluring grain on display, with everything being topped off by a small stretch of acrylic saddle stem with creamy swirling tones.-Jeffery Sitts
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark