Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Bulldog (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4369
This bent Bulldog from Neerup does a great job of showcasing Peder Jeppesen's ability to put a fresh, unique spin on such a classic shape. The tall, broad bowl transitions effortlessly into its stout shank and crisp line work. The subtle yet well-textured sandblast is paired rather nicely with a tangerine-hued acrylic stem.-Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark