Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4370
The Structure series consistently and expertly displays Peder Jeppesen's unique style of Danish shaping with the pipes featuring some firm line work. This bent Dublin is no exception as it is quite the handsome piece with its paneled shank and crisp look in profile. The dark, smoldering sandblasted finish is a nice touch as is the burnt orange acrylic stem.-Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark