Neerup: Structure Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4380
In the Structure series, Peder Jeppesen presents his conventionally bold and compact Danish shaping style and adds a dose of architectural firmness to the supple curves. Here, that plays out in a ridgelined shank, giving way to a firm and rounded Pot bowl up front. It's a delightful number in hand, dressed in one of Peder's vivid contrast stain and accented with a rusticated rim to resemble natural plateau.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark