Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-4388
Though large bowled and featuring rather Italian-neoclassical proportions, the lines and gesture of this solid, stout-walled Neerup bent Pot are unmistakably Danish in character — especially the gentle curve of the shank, terminating in an upward-flowing transition.-Jeffery Sitts
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark