Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4407
The bent Pot is one of Peder's signature designs. Though he presents a variety of renditions, they're all defined by compact overall proportions, supple curves, and a bowl heavy sense of visual weight. In this piece, the full-bodied bowl is lent a considerable degree of forward cant, with a defined, low-set waistline to give it some added firmness in hand. Wearing one of Peder's iconic contrast stains paired to a bright acrylic stem, it's a striking presentation to say the least.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark