Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4423
Peder Jeppesen's bent Brandy renditions come in a number of variations, though this leans closer to the classic Danish interpretation of the shape. Plump of bowl, soft of line, and finished in a warm, smoky sandblast, it's a piece that is at once muscular and clean of line, with a perfectly-executed balance in hand.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark