Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (3)
Product Number: 002-203-4441
Peder's shapes tend to be stout of substance and thick-walled as a rule, and that goes double for his Pots, Apples, and Brandies - and double again for this one in particular. Further emphasizing the well-knit and considerable mass of this briar is a certain additional sense of density. Namely, that created by the jam-packed, umber grain that covers either flank.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark