Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4451
Cherrywood meets Rhodesian in this striking Ida Easy Cut Freehand. Handmade by Peder Jeppesen, it features a Cherrwood's whimsically bent shank and stem combination and sturdy sitting capability, while the subtle ridgeline and taper toward the rim liken the bowl to that of a Rhodesian. Thick-walled, deep of chamber, and displaying Peder's bold and compact Danish shaping cues, it's a lovely piece in an even lovelier contrast finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark