Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4540
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neo-classical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing a warm, fiery contrast stain over its crisp sandblast, complemented by a vibrant yellow stem out back.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.56 in./115.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark