Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4554
With a bit of extra length to its trim stem, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen is one elegant piece, a word not usually associated with the broad-bodied shape. Well-rounded of bowl and finished in a fiery sandblast, it's also a nice example of Peder's remarkable finishing style.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark