Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4560
Among the most "structured" of the Structure-series Pot designs we've seen, this piece from Peder Jeppesen offers a very low and firm bowl, backed up by a sturdy, squared-off and arrow-straight shank. As you may surmise, it has no trouble whatsoever keeping itself upright when set down.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark