Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4600
As broad and stout as his Pots, this bent Brandy from Peder Jeppesen is a robust, sturdy example of his signature Danish neo-classical approach to pipe design. The chamber walls are thick, the silhouette is elegant, and the curves of the bowl practically melt in hand. Perhaps best of all, it's dressed in one of his iconic high contrast stains and topped by a swirling colored acrylic mouthpiece.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark