Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-203-4610
Though titled as a "Dublin Sitter," this handmade Ida actually combines a good bit of the Rhodesian into its shape design as well. Although it forgoes the shape's signature beadlines in favor of a pronounced smooth rim, it maintains the same sense of broad proportions we'd expect from the classic form. It's finished here in one of Peder's smoky contrast stains, highlighting some lovely blasted grain all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark