Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-4623
Featuring some seriously stout chamber walls, and plenty of briar through the transition and flaring shank, this bent Dublin from Peder Jeppesen is one muscular take on the old shape archetype. It also happens to be covered in a ton of lightly blasted ring grain — wave after wave of the stuff climbing from base to rim, where it erupts into a craggy crown of plateau.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.69 in./169.93 mm.
- Weight: 5.50 oz./155.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.59 in./65.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark