Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Brandy (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4630
What's remarkable about Peder Jeppesen's Ida Easy Cut series is that the pipes are always hand shaped, noticeably larger, and most bear a distinctively individual air within their strut. In the case of this Ida Easy Cut bent Brandy, the more-slender-than-expected shank and its transition to the bowl imbue quite a bit of charming quirk. The brightly contrasted wisps of birdseye certainly set it apart as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark