Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Bent Brandy with Silver (9)
Product Number: 002-203-4677
A boldly architectural take on the bent Brandy here from Peder Jeppesen, this offering from the carver's High Grade series presents all of his unique, acutely Danish aesthetic within a briar made entirely by hand from start to finish, and from specially selected briar. Licks of flame grain ride the flanks, coupled with unique sterling silver accents and a gently downturned saddle stem, making for one handsome composition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark