Neerup: P. Jeppesen Boutique Smooth Bent Brandy with Silver (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4682
A muscular and robust, compactly-proportioned freehand design, this Ida Easy Cut is essentially composed of a plump Danish bent Brandy, but with a more defined transition and a sharp little spur added to the underside. It's generous and easy in hand, with good, thick walls - and sports quite a healthy dose of flame grain.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark