Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Ball (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4687
While Peder Jeppesen's rounded Apple and Brandy designs are both quite shapely in terms of their overall curves and plumpness in hand, he's really taken that aesthetic to another level here, shortening the overall height of the bowl to give it a more spherical, Ball-like form. As you might imagine, it is quite comfortable in hand — especially here in one of Neerup's excellent crisp sandblasts.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Ball
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark