Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4688
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one seriously smoldering contrast stain, accented by a creamy white acrylic ring along the shank end before finishing at a vibrant stem of swirling colors.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark